Undergraduate Papers Now Online

Greetings,

It is my pleasure to announce that I have now gathered together and posted online 5 papers from my undergraduate days at Wheaton College (Ill). These are papers that I still find interesting for one reason or another and I hope that some of you might find them interesting as well. To find them, you need simply look to the right frame and find the heading entitled “My Papers,” which, although it looks like a heading, is actually a link. Here are the titles of my papers. Perhaps some of them will prick your curiosity.

An Evangelical Doctrine of the Eucharist: Sacrament, Gospel and Witness

Melkizedek Through the Testaments

Paul and Apocalyptic: A Look at 1 Corinthians 15 and Romans 5

Final Essays from My Class on Karl Barth's Doctrine of Election

Reading Scripture: A Typology of Denominational Positions on the Question of Women in Ordained Ministry

Comments

JM O'Clair said…
WTM, I appreciate the availability of your papers. I hope to do the same, eventually, but through WordPress.

I'm curious if you have contemplated implementing any additional thoughts on your Melchizedek paper with the available literature from the Dead Sea Scrolls (Melchizedek fragment, 11Q13). It would be interesting to read your thoughts about it!

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1