Here is the tentative schedule as it stands now:
- Day 1: Introduction (yours truly)
- Day 2: Calvin and Barth on the Exegesis of Romans 1.18-20 (yours truly)
- Day 3: Exegeting Romans 1: A Critical Appraisal (title tentative: Shane Wilkins)
- Day 4: Barth’s Exegesis of Romans 1 in his 2nd Edition of Romans (title tentative: David Congdon)
- Day 5: Resurrection in Barth’s Rejection of Natural Theology: Romans 1.4 in Barth’s 2nd Edition of Romans (title tentative: Nathan Hitchcock, University of Edinburgh; Response by John Drury)
- Day 6: Barth’s Exegesis in the Shorter Commentary on Romans (title tentative: Shannon Smyth, Princeton Theological Seminary)
As you can see, there are still 5 slots for respondents available, so let me know (commenting on this post or e-mailing me is fine) if you would like to participate in that capacity. Also, I am not in principle opposed to adding more plenary posts if people send me good proposals, so feel free to do so (e-mail for this).
The 2009 Barth Blog Conference will take place in late July or early August.