…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Well, it’s been more like two months than like a fortnight, but oh well. Things happen. There are classes to teach, books to read (and write), etc. The good news is that we’ve had some great posts since the last link post, both here at DET and in the wider theological interwebs at large. So sit back, buckle-up, and get ready for this batch of links!
First, here’s what we have been up to here at DET:
- Reading Scripture with John Calvin: Malachi 2:17–3:3
- Academy of Parish Clergy Books of the Year for 2014 (Part 1)
- What Am I Reading? Kimlyn Bender on “Confessing Christ for Church and World”
- Wild Ideas about Pannenberg's 'Supposed' Hegelianism
- Once upon a time John Calvin wrote an academic rejection letter…
- Academy of Parish Clergy Books of the Year for 2014 (Part 2)
- Barth and MacIntyre on Tradition – More from Kimlyn Bender
- Karl Barth Conference 2015: A Sneak Peak
- What I Learned at Barth Camp 2015
And here’s what you may have missed in the theo-blogosphere: