…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
We haven’t had one of these posts since the middle of November and, by my reckoning, that’s more like three fortnights… So it’s time to share some links! We took a little bit of a break for the holidays, but we’ll be back going strong on Monday. This is your chance to make sure you’re all caught up before diving in to a new year at DET!
Here’s what we’ve posted since the last link collection:
- Another Chance to Hear me Speak: My upcoming AAR / TFT TF lecture on Torrance's criticism of Barth's doctrine of Baptism
- Martin Luther’s chapter-by-chapter summary of St. Paul’s Epistle to the Romans
- Read More Kant, for Barth's Sake!
- Diller on Barth, Pannenberg, and Fideism
- Karl Barth among the (Lesser) Saints
- What Am I Reading? David Congdon’s “The Mission of Demythologizing”
- Was the First Christmas Night Really So "Silent"? Revisiting a Scholastic Debate
Here’s some thought-provoking stuff from elsewhere that you may want to read:
Stay tuned for more!