…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Or, the past **two** fortnights in the theoblogosphere! It has been four weeks since our last link post. But, as usual, we return from riding the range of the interwebs to bring you some of the best in thought-provoking reflection.
Here’s what we’ve been up to here at DET:
- Bender on Schleiermacher: Will Science Trump Creation Doctrine?
- What Am I Reading? George Hunsinger, “The Beatitudes”
- What Am I Reading? Wink's Naming the Powers
- Why do christology? H. R. Mackintosh has 4 reasons (via Purves)
- Got General Revelation? Well, Isn't that Special!
- Francis Turretin’s Ecclesiology, 18.1: What comes first, church or doctrine?
And here is some good stuff from elsewhere: