McKrakenCast (Podcast) Update

As I’m sure you’ve noticed, gentle readers, I’ve been publishing a podcast for the last few months called The McKrakenCast. I posted about it back when I started it, and I also explained the name.

Also included in that previous post was a list of all the content that I had migrated over from my YouTube channel to the podcast. I wanted to update that with this post since I have finally finished migrating everything that I previously had on YouTube that I wanted to migrate.

You can find that list of content below.

Moving forward, I will be cross-posting between the podcast and YouTube as much as possible. That said, there will likely still be some bits of content that are unique to one or the other platforms. So make sure you subscribe to both!
















==================================


Subscribe to Die Evangelischen Theologen

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1