Links: Stuff worth knowing about
- My friend and colleague David Congdon has posted an excellent reflection on Christ’s cry of dereliction / abandonment. Read it here.
- Richard over at ‘Experimental Theology’ has great post up on Ironic Christians and Wry Prophets, wherein he thinks about the place of irony in the church.
- Michael over at ‘InternetMonk’ has two posts on ‘Stupid Evangelical Tricks’ that are well worth looking at. Post 1, Post 2.
- There are two posts worth noting over at ‘Sub Ratione Dei’ as well. The first discusses Wolfhart Pannenberg’s Introduction to Systematic Theology, and the second is a review of Dan Gilgoff’s, The Jesus Machine: How James Dobson, Focus on the Family, and Evangelical America are Winning the Culture War.
- Darren has a nice little post up on creatio ex nihilo over at 'Historical Theology' - read it here.
- Keith DeRose gives us a lengthy piece on post-modernism, and 111 comments have attached themselves to this material.
- Macht over at 'Prosthesis' has put up 7 propositions on rationality that are definately worth looking at.
- Michael over at 'Intellectus Fidei' gives us a nice Easter reflection on the Ressurection that deals with faith and fact, etc.