- My Wings lost, and I had a very pleasant discussion about it with Derek.
- I finished the first 2 of 4 qualifying exams for my department. Two more in October, then an oral, then hello dissertation proposal!
- After finishing those two exams, I've been taking care of my son full-time. Anyone who has done such a thing knows that it is simultaneously immensely enjoyable, rewarding, and tiring.
- Along the way, I've been doing what little I can to help get things ready for the upcoming Barth Conference here at Princeton Theological Seminary. It starts on Sunday. Maybe I'll see a few of you there...maybe...
- I've got a huge back-log of book reviews to write for various publications, and along the way I hope to post some interesting tid-bits here. So...stay tuned for that.
- If I ever get my feet under me this summer, I hope to write the next batch of posts on Reading Scripture with John Calvin, with help from my good friend and occasional DET contributor, Jason Ingalls.
- Finally, and very importantly, this year's Barth Blog conference is still in the works. Stay tuned to hear what to expect and to learn of opportunities to be involved.