Brandy Daniels on Gender and Theology

Greetings, faithful readers.

If you are widely plugged into the theoblogosphere and associated online theological discussion forums, you may have noticed a bit of a hubbub going on the past few days. But I thought that many DET readers may not necessarily keep track of the places where this discussion has been raging, so I thought that I would post and draw some attention to it. I feel especially justified in this given that one of DET's contributors, Brandy Daniels, has taken a lead in much of this discussion by writing three substantial posts elsewhere. So, here are some links:


So, there you go. Catch up on your theo-blog current events.

P.S. I forgot another good reason for me to post about all this: unfortunately, much of the discussion on this issue has been conducted on various Facebook group threads, etc., thus limiting accessibility for the uninitiated.

==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium