Meanwhile, back at the ranch…
…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Or, whatever. Here’s another link post. There has been a lot of good stuff floating around lately. Of course, I would be remiss not to highlight what’s gone on here at DET since the last installment…
- What if Marx and Engels had been Englishmen? Helmut Gollwitzer’s answer...
- Karl Barth on the Trinity, Dogma, Scripture, and Revelation
- My Most Recent Publications
- The Significance of Dr Martyn Lloyd-Jones: A Humorous Interlude
- Reading Scripture with John Calvin: Malachi 1.6-10
Some of those posts have even generated comments, which is quite gratifying. In any case, be sure to catch up if you missed them. Also catch up on all the following links from around the theo-blogosphere. Happy reading!
- Karl Barth: Protestant Thought: From Rousseau to Ritschl
- Preacher as Pastor: Shepherding the Community in the Word
- When the “Good Book” is Bad: Challenging the Bible’s Violent Portrayals of God - See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/peterenns/2013/02/when-the-good-book-is-bad-challenging-the-bibles-violent-portrayals-of-god/#sthash.qF0G4Wdj.dpuf
- Gibberish, Theological Communication, and “I don’t understand, can you speak English please?”
- Dissident doodlings
- Are the banks too big for trial? Seems so!
- Are you a Woman in Theology?
- A Powerful Trio - “Was Karl Barth the father of contemporary theologies of the principalities and powers? Perhaps he was, from a certain perspective, and quite literally so.”
- Ecclesia and Ethics: An Eco-friendly and Economically-feasible Online Biblical Studies and Theology Conference
- Election, Predestination, and Bad Presumptions
- Pauline Soteriology: Theosis or Deification (Part II: M. David Litwa)
- Godless Capitalism?
- Sermon for Lent I
- Review: The Idolatry of God by Peter Rollins (Part 1 of 3)
- Review: The Idolatry of God by Peter Rollins (Part 2 of 3)
- Teaching the doctrine of the Trinity
- The Most Frightening Verse in the Bible (at least for me)
- On finding a diary in the bottom drawer
- Jacobus Arminius’ Argument Against Supralapsarian Double Election From Creation
- I am not an angry ex-evangelical
Well, then. That ought to keep you in theology blog reading for a while. Enjoy! Until next time . . .