…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
You all know the drill. Here’s the DET stuff:
- Meanwhile, back at the ranch… - The last link post.
- What makes a doctrine properly evangelical? - Mondays with McMaken
- On Reading and Not-Reading Barth
- God and the gods: The theological fruitfulness of a history-of-religions approach - A guest post by Collin Cornell
- New Center for Barth Studies Book Review - Matthias Gockel reviews a couple volumes of Erik Peterson’s Ausgewählte Schriften.
- Troeltsch’s Understanding of the Historical Relation between Dogmatics and Ethics
And now for the rich offerings of the wider theo-blogosphere: