On Reading and Not-Reading Barth
- Manly Me (Theology Edition) - from DET contributor Brandy Daniels.
- On Not Reading Barth: my measly resistance - from Janice Rees.
- On Reading Barth: Another Form of Feminist Resistance (A Response to Janice Rees) - from DET contributor Kait Dugan.
- On not reading Karl Barth anymore: a white male's perspective - from KBBC contributor Peter Kline.
- On still reading Barth: some sympathetic reflections - from long-time friend of the blog, David Congdon
Update: Here are three most related posts that have come to my attention in the time between when I wrote this yesterday and when I published it this morning.
- To read Barth or not to read Barth? That is the question (being intensely debated)!
- Reading Barth, Not Reading Barth, and Reactions to the Barthian Industry
- Un-Womanly Me? (A post about, and full of, paradoxes) - More from Brandy Daniels