…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Well, three weeks in this case. But it’s been a busy time here at DET since the last link post with some varied and interesting material. Here’s what you may have missed.
- Karl Barth in Conversation – Teasers from David W. Congdon
- In Which I Come Out as an Ethical Foundationalist (Sort of)
- Clergy and the Church’s Theological Responsibility - Paul M. van Buren’s “Austin Dogmatics”
- No, Bonhoeffer Was Not a Martyr
- My Most Recent Publication – Review of Matthew Levering’s “Theology of Augustine”
- 2014 Annual Kuyper Prize Lecture: Nicholas Wolterstorff on Art, Justice, and Liturgy
And now for some of the most interesting stuff from elsewhere: