…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Well, three weeks since the last link post in this case. But it’s time for another installment of links for your reading pleasure! We’ll start, as usual, with what’s been going on at DET.
- Election and Barth’s Rejection of Appeal to Circumcision - Mondays with McMaken
- “The Madame of the New Pig Market” – Kittelson on Luther
- Kenneth Reynhout's "Interdisciplinary Interpretation": Reynhout on Pannenberg
- Rauschenbusch and the "Kingdom of Evil" (3): Rorty Weighs In
- God’s Freedom and Immutability - Paul M. van Buren’s “Austin Dogmatics”
Now here’s what’s been going on elsewhere in the theoblogosphere:
Until next time…