…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Time for another one of these. And if this isn’t enough reading material for you, go ahead and check out the last link post. It has been a while since then. In any case, enjoy these while I prance around in fancy colorful robes in order to give newer and older alumni a favorable impression of the weight of tradition and the majesty of scholarship.
So, first we have links from DET:
- Problems with Barth’s Exegesis on Baptism? - Mondays with McMaken
- New Center for Barth Studies Book Review
- Wheaton Theology Conference 2014: Some Highlights
- Barth, Baptism, and Grace – A Brief Response to Peter Leithart
- Rauschenbusch and the "Kingdom of Evil" (2): Dorrien on the Social Gospel
- What is eternal life? Karl Barth's Answer
- Kenneth Reynhout's "Interdisciplinary Interpretation": Introduction
- The Church and the Valley of Dry Bones (Ezekiel 37) - Paul M. van Buren’s “Austin Dogmatics”
- The Wittenberg University Team – Kittelson on Luther
And now here are you links from elsewhere: