…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
It has been over a month, actually, since the last link post. There’s been lots happening these past weeks, some of which is reflected in the selection of links below. I should note, however, that I save lists of links and am usually running a bit behind the calendar by the time they get up here. So some of the most current events may be under-represented. I will try, however, to dig up some more recent “breaking news” sort of links.
As something of a random note, some of you may be interested in a bit of blogosphere press garnered recently by my book, The Sign of the Gospel: Toward an Evangelical Doctrine of Infant Baptism after Karl Barth.
In any case, here’s what’s been happening at DET:
- A Friendly Critique from Hauerwas: Rauschenbusch and the "Kingdom of Evil" (5)
- The Story of the Wittenberg Concord – Kittelson on Luther
- Reading Scripture with John Calvin: Malachi 1.11–14
- To my deconverted friend – A guest post by Collin Pae Cornell
- What does it mean to say “Jesus is Lord”? Paul M. van Buren on Christianity and Nationalism
- Toward a Metaphysics of Solidarity: Rauschenbusch and the "Kingdom of Evil" (6)
And here are the rest of the links: