…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Maybe we’re getting to the point where I need to change the template for these post from talking about “The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere” to “The Past Month in the Theoblogosphere” . . . . In any case, it has been just shy of a month since the last link posts here at DET. As usual, we’ve got lots of interesting posts to link to, both from DET and elsewhere. We’re also staring down the barrel of this year’s national American Academy of Religion meeting, and I wanted to make sure that all of you – my gentle readers – had a chance to catch up on your reading in the meantime.
So here’s what’s been happening at DET:
- Upcoming Interview with DET Founder & Editor, W. Travis McMaken - Well, not “upcoming” anymore, but the post contains links to the interview in case you missed it.
- Why the Niebuhrs Still Matter (Part 2)
- The “Social Creed” of the Methodist Episcopal Church, adopted in 1908
- Leaves from the Notebook of a Lapsed Barthian
- “Some Important Features of the Doctrine of Creation”
- Jesus and the Kingdom: Three Paradigms (Part 3)
- Reading Scripture with John Calvin: Malachi 2:9–12
And here’s what’s been happening elsewhere: