…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Ok, it has been more like a month since the last link post. It’s a very busy time of year. But then again, what time of year isn’t very busy these days?
Anyway, we’ve had some good posts here at DET, including the beginnings of a pair of new series by contributor Scott Jackson. So be sure to check those out. In any case, here is the full list:
- Why the Niebuhrs Still Matter (Part 1)
- Rosemary Radford Ruether on Counterrevolutionary Latitudinarianism
- Jesus and the Kingdom: Three Paradigms (Part 1)
- Reading Scripture with John Calvin: Malachi 2.6–9
- Jesus and the Kingdom: Three Paradigms (Part 2)
Here’s some interesting stuff for you from elsewhere: