…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Hey, look at that! This post is only a week overdue, since the last link post was three weeks ago. That’s doing pretty well, considering my track record lately.
There’s been lots of stuff going on as usual at DET and across the theo-blogosphere, and this post is your one-stop-shop to catch up on anything that you missed. So kick back with your beverage of choice, flip your brain into “theology blog” mode, and enjoy some stimulating reads!
Here’s what we’ve been up to here at DET:
- Luther on the Thievery of “Secular Leaders”
- What Am I Reading? Kevin Schel on "Embedded Grace" - Schleiermacher on the Supernatural-Become-Natural
- Guilty Pleasure Theologians – Fun with Twitter
- Thou Art Dust: An Ash Wednesday Sermon
- Analogy, Demythologizing, and Eberhard Jüngel: Once More with David Congdon
- Karl Barth, Scripture, D. A. Carson, and the Gospel Coalition
- What Am I Reading? Andrew Purves, “Exploring Christology & Atonement”
- Did C.S. Lewis Invent the Concept "Atheology"?
No, you read that right: we did have a post about C. S. Lewis. I know! I’m just as surprised as you, gentle reader.
In any case, here’s some good food for thought from elsewhere: