Tributes to John Webster (Index)

As I’m sure you are aware, gentle readers, John Webster passed away last week. I posted my reflections about the role that Webster played in my own theological development, and there have been a number of other tributes posted around the web. I thought that I would gather them for you. If you know of any that I’ve missed, or you see that more have been written, be sure to leave a comment or contact me on twitter (@wtravismcmaken) so that I can update this listing.

Here’s the list, in the order that I happened to find them.


Special thanks to Andy Goodliff (@andygoodliff) who pointed me to a number of these.


==================================


Comments

Peter McKeague said…
Mark Thompson, Principal of Moore Theological College, has commented on his blog, 'Theological Theology'. http://markdthompson.blogspot.com/2016/05/professor-john-bainbridge-webster.html
Thanks Peter - I've added it!

Popular Posts

Abortion, Authoritarian Self-Deception, Evangelicals, and Trump: a collected Twitter essay from Christopher Stroop

Marilynne Robinson on Theology

Does God "Exist"? Meh. (With Apologies to my Atheist Friends)

Reversing Theology—A Personal Reply to Torres and Roberts, by David Congdon

Ents, Hobbits, and Salvation in the Shadow of Charlottesville: David Roberts on "The God Who Saves"