…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…
…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
We’re actually just a couple days shy of a month since the last link post. Lots has happened. I finished a semester, spoke at commencement (there are photos posted online), started in on a summer course, and of course – and very sadly – renowned theologian John Webster passed away (my reflections here, and listed below).
It feels like a good time to stop for a moment to look back and face forward.
- Remembering Helmut Gollwitzer on May Day, with Jürgen Moltmann
- Jürgen Moltmann on the distinction between Joy and Fun
- All Christologians Got a Place in the Choir: Some Sing "Lower," Some Sing "Higher"
- “The agnostic does not know what he is saying” – Karl Barth
- Jürgen Moltmann and Higher Education
- "I could hardly put it down" - a blog review of my "The Sign of the Gospel"
- The Layer Cake of Knowledge: John Haught on Evolution and Theology
- What Am I Reading? Thomas Oord’s “The Uncontrolling Love of God”
- John Webster (1955-2016): Requiescat in pace
Food for Thought from Elsewhere: