Meanwhile, back at the ranch…
…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Well, it has only been a week since the last link-post. But, as I have repeatedly commented, my back-log for this has been rather deep and I want to clear it out a bit. Not much has gone on here at DET. There was a post about a talk I heard from Stephen Prothero, and a Book o’ the Month post about Bultmann, Otto, and the “Wholly Other.” So check those out if you haven’t yet. And now on to other the other interesting stuff around the theo-blogosphere.
- Word for Wort
- What do Barth, Paul, Wesley, and German Protestantism all have in common?
- Wheaton Theology Conference: Mark Noll on “The Peril and Potential of Scripture in Christian Political Witness”
- What if Barth’s Commentary on Romans had Been Published in the Age of Twitter? - This is pretty funny…
- Dipsy doodlings
- Book Watch: The Westminster Handbook to Karl Barth
- Psychology and Suicide in the Church
- "You Wonder Where the Spirit Went"
- Framing the Evangelical Discussion of Adam and Evolution
- Thomas and the “Nones”
- Avoid a PhD?
- People Die; Gods Don't
- Advice to Preachers: One Sermon at a Time Please!
- What’s Bobby’s Problem? Why Is That Guy So Antagonistic Toward classical Calvinists? What a Chump!
- Lecture Notes: “Genesis and the Genome” with John Walton and Dennis Venema
- Some Forthcoming Books in 2013
- when i believe in Jesus, then the bible
- 97% of scientists accept some form of evolution (there must be something wrong with them)
- Breaking Women: Gender, Race, and the New Politics of Imprisonment by Dr. Jill A McCorkel
- How I met my wife and why it doesn’t matter
- Uncooperative Bodies
- The Frankfurt school, part 3: Dialectic of Enlightenment - If you don’t follow Peter Thompson’s column, you should.
- The Frankfurt School, part 4: Herbert Marcuse
- What's Really Ailing Us?
- What is “Evolutionary Creation”? Let Denis Lamoureux Tell You (he wrote the book)
Alright! My hopper is officially empty. Happy reading, until next time…