…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Well, I’ve been slacking off again. It’s been three weeks since the last links post. I know, I know. It’s shameful, really. But there’s nothing for it but to soldier on. At least it has been a busy three weeks here at DET. We’ve had lots of good posts, thanks in part to new DET contributor Scott Jackson. He’s already got a number of posts lined up in the hopper, so keep an eye out especially for his contributions. Now if I could only get the other contributors jump-started a bit…
In any case, here’s what’s been going on here at DET:
- Barth’s Christologically-modified double-predestinarianism - Mondays with McMaken
- Miscellaneous Book and Conference Announcements Post
- Barth on God as Father and Creator, or, against Natural Theology
- Karl Barth in Conversation – Teasers from Christian T. Collins Winn
- Introducing Scott Jackson
- Faith and Hope, or, When Calvin had a good day in 1538
- Quiz: Who Penned These Lines?
- Karl Barth in Conversation – Teasers from David Guretzki
- Princeton Barth Conference – I’ll be there to speak about Gollwitzer
Now for a collection of links from elsewhere in the theo-blogosphere:
See you next time!