Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…

…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.

Ok, so it’s been more like a month since the last installment. The primary reason for that period of blog silence we had in May was - as I noted - that my semester was ending and the task of getting final grades together and helping to graduate a bunch of students (not to mention the year’s end bureaucratic crunch) kept me pretty busy for a while there.

In any case, we’re back to full steam here at DET, and there’s been a decent bit of action since the last link post, and it is all worth checking out if you haven’t done so yet. Here are the links:


“But wait!” – I hear you plead – “What if I’m all caught up on my DET reading? In fact, I’ve read each of those posts multiple times. What else should I read?”

I’m glad you asked! Because I have a huge collection of links for you. Here they are:


Enjoy! Until next time . . .


==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

Abortion, Authoritarian Self-Deception, Evangelicals, and Trump: a collected Twitter essay from Christopher Stroop

Marilynne Robinson on Theology

Does God "Exist"? Meh. (With Apologies to my Atheist Friends)

Reversing Theology—A Personal Reply to Torres and Roberts, by David Congdon

Ents, Hobbits, and Salvation in the Shadow of Charlottesville: David Roberts on "The God Who Saves"