First Amazon Review of my “The Sign of the Gospel”

You will remember when I posted about the first review that my book received, written by Jim West. It is now my pleasure to bring to your attention the first Amazon review for my book, this time written by John Flett. Readers of DET will know John’s work from my posts (here’s one) about it. Anyway, this is what John had to say about my book:

“Fine treatment on a difficult subject. Well researched, well written, and, perhaps most noteworthy, it develops a positive conclusion. The relationship of baptism to the vocational core of the church's existence is a question worth considering, and McMaken's answer is one worth hearing.”

Surf over and read the original for yourself if you like. It will be easy for you to order a copy while there but, if your conscience is alive, surf on over to the Fortress site to do so.

Now we just need the book's first traditionally published review...

==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1