Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…

…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.

Actually, it’s been over a month since the last link-post installment. AAR, end of semester grading, finals grading, holidays, etc. But I need to get another one of these out there for you, gentle readers, for a couple of reasons. First, I have about 300 theology blog posts sitting in my reader that I need to look at and sort into what I want to share with you and what I want to ignore, and perhaps I would be more motivated to do that if my hopper of already sorted posts was depleted . . . Perhaps . . . Second and more importantly, however, I want to highlight once more for you an exciting opportunity here at DET – the book giveaway contest!

That’s right! You might be eligible to compete for the change to get a copy of the new Westminster Handbook to Karl Barth for free!

Check out the announcement post for all the details. Be sure to spread the word far and wide around the interwebs, and encourage (yourself and) anyone you know who might be interested to go for it!

Anyway, here are the other recent posts here at DET:


And here are the rest of the links!


Whew – hopper is empty! Enjoy!

==================================

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey, Tyler Francke of God of Evolution here. Thanks for the shout out!
Cheers. I may make it assigned reading in some of my classes next semester.

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1