Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…

…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.

In the last link post I was talking about how I had a backlog of a few hundred blog posts to sort through. Well, I’m happy to report that said sorting has been accomplished – although, in fairness, I might have culled material a little more aggressively than I sometimes do. There were just so many posts!

Anyway, here’s a chunk of those gleanings for you, gentle readers. I do hope that you will enjoy them. But before we get to the wider offerings, I need to remind you of what’s been going on here at DET. But before I do that, I want to remind you about the DET book giveaway that is currently underway.

That’s right! You might be eligible to compete for the change to get a copy of the new Westminster Handbook to Karl Barth for free!

Check out the announcement post for all the details. Be sure to spread the word far and wide around the interwebs, and encourage (yourself and) anyone you know who might be interested to go for it!

And a special thanks to those who have helped to spread the word on their blogs: Jason Goroncy and Bobby Grow.

OK, now that’s out of the way, here’s what else has been featured here at DET recently:


And now for links from around the theo-blogosphere:


There's plenty more where that came from. So happy reading until next time!

==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1