…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
I think it’s been a little longer than a fortnight… Anyway, here is the usual link to the last set of links that I posted for you.
Some exciting things have happened since then. For instance, the DET book giveaway contest saw its submission deadline pass! I’m currently working my way through the submissions and getting them ready for posting. My plan is to post them here at DET over the course of a week, and then to open a poll so you, gentle readers, will be able to vote and pick the winner!
So, watch for that soon.
Anyway, here are the DET posts that have gone up since the last link collection:
- Sarah Coakley defines Systematic Theology
- Is God Dead? - Paul M. van Buren’s “Austin Dogmatics” - This post got an “update” later on
- Karl Barth, the Jews, and Judaism – the 2014 Princeton Barth Conference
- New Center for Barth Studies Book Review - Mark R. Lindsay reviews Michael T. Dempsey’s Trinity and Election in Contemporary Theology
- The Church as “There”: Helmut Gollwitzer on Luke 24
And now for the links from around the interwebs: