My Most Recent Publication: Review of Jason Goroncy’s “Hallowed Be Thy Name”

Jason Goroncy broke the news about this a little while back, but I thought that I would acknowledge it here as well. I was very happy to review his book, which you can view for purchase here. To find out what I thought about it, read the review (for those without permissions, Jason posted the .pdf so surf over there). As a bit of a spoiler, my review is positive.

Here is the citation:
W. Travis McMaken, review of Jason Goroncy, Hallowed Be Thy Name: The Sanctification of All in the Soteriology of P. T. Forsyth (Bloomsbury T & T Clark, 2013), Reviews in Religion and Theology 21.1 (2014), 45–47.


==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1