…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…
…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.
Amazingly, it actually has only been a fortnight since the last link post. But I wanted to get this post out to you, gentle readers, in part so I could share a piece of news: DET is shuttering the windows, locking the door, and turning off the lights for a lengthy summer hiatus. This is the last post that we will bring to you until August 16th (at least that’s the current plan).
So sit back and relax on whatever beach, sky-scraper rooftop, tube in a river, or wherever you like to kick it in the summer, and enjoy some good theology reading. In addition to the links below, there’s always the rather robust (that’s an understatement at this point…) DET archives – things like the Karl Barth Blog conferences, our collection of book reviews, the various serials, and should all that fail, the month-by-month archive in the right sidebar.
And while you’re reading through the archives, look at this post about how to cite blogs properly…you know…in case you find something you want to cite: How do I cite a website or blog?
Also, be sure to subscribe to DET by e-mail using the submission box at the top of the right sidebar to ensure that you’re the first to hear about it when DET resumes production. Until then, happy reading!
- "Game of Thrones," Baptism, and the Drowned God - A Guest Post from Alex DeMarco
- Tom Oord is a Nazarene, and I’m a Presbyterian – A (slightly) more critical engagement
- Restless, Reformed, Revisionist? An Entree into Barth's Book on Calvin's Catechism
- The Sinful Incurvature of American Whiteness (Part 2) - A Guest Post by Alex DeMarco
- Is the Church Apostolic? David Congdon Interviews John Flett
Good reads from elsewhere:
Subscribe to Die Evangelischen Theologen