- Barth, Karl, Evangelical Theology: An Introduction
- Elwood, Christopher, Calvin for Armchair Theologians
- Forde, Gerhard, On Being a Theologian of the Cross
- Hunsinger, George (Ed), For the Sake of the World
- Noll, Mark and Carolyn Nystrom, Is the Reformation Over?
- Sider, Ron The Scandal of the Evangelical Conscience
What Am I Reading?
The "What Am I Reading?" series offers less formal reviews and interactions with books and other theological literature.
7.27.06 -> Peter Martyr Vermigli, "Treatise on the Eucharist"
8.22.06 -> John Webster, Barth's Moral Theology
9.7.06 -> T.F. Torrance, Divine and Contingent Order
9.28.06 -> George Hunsinger, How to Read Karl Barth
10.19.06 -> Karl Barth, Letters, 1961-1968
11.27.06 -> T.F. Torrance, Trinitarian Faith
1.19.07 -> Eberhard Jüngel, God's Being is in Becoming
2.27.07 -> Eberhard Jüngel, Karl Barth: A Theological Legacy
9.24.07 -> Jürgen Moltmann, Experiences in Theology
9.26.11 -> Rosalind Marshall, John Knox