Final disclaimer: my metrics in compiling this cannot account for views a post receives when it is read from the main blog page; it can only account for direct views. So it is altogether possible that this list is fallible (*gasps!).
- Why I Think…Ben Myers Isn’t Quite Right About TF Torrance - I’m kind of surprised. If my memory serves me, this post has topped the lists for the past year and a half (by a significant measure) . . .
- Is Atheism Evil? Karl Barth on Truly Dangerous Atheism - Never hurts to put “atheism” and “evil” together in a title, at least where traffic is concerned.
- So, You Want To Read Karl Barth? - This classic post fell from the #2 to the #3 slot.
- Reflections on Teaching Karl Barth to Undergraduates - This might have been the most fun-to-write post that I’ve written so far this year.
- Karl Barth on the Trinity, Dogma, Scripture, and Revelation - It never hurts to put “Barth” and “Trinity” in a post title, as far as traffic is concerned.
- Types of Theology - This post fell from the #5 slot last time. I’m still not altogether sure why this post generates so much attention (beyond the well-tuned title; perhaps that’s enough?).
- The Inexhaustible Problem of Sola Scriptura - a guest post by Collin Cornell - This very recent (not even a full month ago!) guest post deserves every bit of the readership that it has received, and more! I suspect that it will continue to be read. Visit Collin over at his blog, Kaleidobible.
- Books I Read in 2012 - This post likely attracts readers due to the same impulse that makes me mentally catalog the books on people’s shelves whenever I go into their offices.
- Karl Barth on Christianity, Religion, and Western Culture - Just a short reading note here, albeit covering some interesting ground.
- My Most Recent Publication: “The Sign of the Gospel: Toward an Evangelical Doctrine of Infant Baptism after Karl Barth” - Pre-order my book!
These posts were well read but did not quite make the cut and / or they are posts that I think should be better read.
- Demythologizing the Divide between Barth and Bultmann - This old KBBC post fell from #7 to #11.
- God’s Phallus: A guest post by Collin Cornell - Another very interesting and profitable offering from DET guest writer extraordinaire.
- The Significance of Dr Martyn Lloyd-Jones: A Humorous Interlude - I’m quite fond of this and, honestly, I think it’s hilarious. Why not check it out?
- So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer? - A guide from DET contributor Brandy Daniels.
- June Book o' the Month - Michael Welker's “Creation and Reality” - DET contributor Derek Maris just finished a BotM series that you should check out.